Get the label
Getthelabel.com offer discounted designer clothing with up to 75% off RRP, the company was launched in 2009 as a subsidiary of JD Sports Fashion plc and by 2012 had received over 420,000 orders.
Working within the marketing department my role was to help build the GetTheLabel.com brand, working on both the designs for the website and the weekly email marketing campaigns. I was responsible for creating the site content and for measuring the success of each champagne using a mixture of Google Analytics and heat mapping software. I also worked on expanding the communication channels and marketing opportunities, designing and developing the companies first in house blog.
- Design weekly emails for a variety of marketing campaigns and customer interaction
- Creation of reports monitoring the success of each digital campaign
- Design and update the sites landing page on a weekly basis
- Develop a bespoke Wordpress theme for use as a new marketing and communication channel
- Site wide front end development and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Creation and development of a set of company brand and style guidelines
Email marketing campaigns
Closely working alongside buyers and merchandisers I put together the weekly marketing emails and home page re-designs. The success of each campaign was measured to improve conversion and gain a greater understanding of the site's customer base.